PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL STAFF
Senior Construction / Commercial Staff
Tradeline supply both temporary and permanent construction professionals, and technical and engineering staff to clients throughout the UK via our senior division TL Placements. Our specialist team concentrate solely on Senior Construction staff and access to an extensive data base of experienced professionals.
TL Placements recruit on behalf of many of the industry’s leading construction and engineering companies, providing a high calibre service with a single point of contact demonstrating a commitment to the provision of tailor-made solutions.
We constantly attract highly qualified candidates with a proven track record, and quality experience who are successful performers due to our proven expertise in construction-related matters and solid reputation.
Our candidates are only supplied to clients after they have had their credentials and references checked and we are satisfied that they have the right to work in the UK.
We are able to supply a wide spectrum of construction professionals, technical and engineering staff, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Construction Directors
- Contracts Managers
- Site Managers
- Assistant Site Managers
- Finishing Foremen
- General Foremen
- Senior Engineers
- Setting-Out Engineers
- Assistant Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Document Controllers
- Site Based Administrators
- Commercial Directors
- Commercial Managers
- Quantity Surveyors (all levels)
- Design Managers
- Health, Safety & Environment Managers
Our Permanent Recruitment Process
It is our pledge that every candidate is pre-screened by Tradeline using the following process:
- A structured interview with a trained Consultant who will assess the overall quality of the candidate, probe and question in detail about their employment history and accurately determine the personal and career motivators of the candidate.
- A formatted CV is written for each candidate which allows the client easy comparison of different candidates' details. References provided by previous line managers – covering a minimum of the last 2 years employment.
- Every candidate is fully briefed on the opportunity, prior to their CV being submitted, ensuring that there is a detailed understanding by the candidate of the role and the company.
It is our aim to provide a client with 2-3 quality CV’s for each position.
Freelance/ Temporary Recruitment Process
- The process for freelance positions is similar to that of permanent except Candidate interviews are generally conducted by phone due to the fast turn-around required by Clients.
- References are especially important given the very task orientated nature of freelance or contract client requirements and Tradeline endeavours to obtain a reference from a client when a freelance candidate completes an assignment to ensure that the referencing process is constantly refreshed for each candidate.